Rivals United for Track & Field
Join us on 03/30/2022(race date estimated)
Rivals United for Track & Field Race Description
Lace up your sneakers and join the RIVALS UNITED FOR HS TRACK & FIELD PROGRAMS A Virtual 5K Run / Walk you can do anytime, anywhere to support local area high school track and field programs presented by Athletics Race Management
100% of the donations raised from this event will be used to support local high schools' track and field programs; Centennial, Las Cruces, Mayfield and Onãte. Each school will receive a check with the amount that was raised thru their donation page
When is this event?
March 1st thur 30th 2020. You may run your 5k anytime between theses dates
How can I help local school track and field programs raise funds?
There are several ways you can help teams reach their $1000 fundraising goal via this event.
- Register for one of the races and get a free event t-shirt and finisher medal as a thank you gift
- Donate the amount you wish thru the registration process. 100% of the donations raised from this event will be used to support local high schools' track and field programs; Centennial, Las Cruces, Mayfield and Onãte. Each school will receive a check with the amount that was raised thru their donation page
- Share the custom link emailed to you after registration on your social media accounts or thru email
- Challenge your friends and family to participate.
- Raise at least $50 by asking friends and family to donate on your behalf thru the registration site by clicking the donation button
What is a virtual race?
A virtual race can be run (or walked!) anytime and anywhere, even indoors on a treadmill. Participants in virtual races earn awesome medals for themselves while raising money for charity.
How does a virtual race work?
Once you have signed up, just simple complete the distance anytime and anywhere you desire between the March 1 -31st, and upload your finish time here! We will mail your finisher’s medal and team t-shirt, and any additional shirts you purchase from the store about 2 weeks after the end of the race period.
Can anyone participate?
Yes! Young or old, fast or slow – we encourage participants of all ages and ability levels.
Can I walk? Do I have to complete the entire distance all at once?
Yes! Most participants complete their run all at once, but we understand that not everyone is able to complete our minimum 5k distance in one outing. What we are doing here at Athletics Race Management is less about hard rules than it is about providing motivation to help with your personal goal setting, while raising money for the wonderful cause in the process.
So set your goal – whatever that may be – and go out and accomplish it! If that means you need to break up your run into multiple segments, so be it. Just track your distance and time each day and enter your TOTAL TIME after you have completed the TOTAL DISTANCE of 5K then submit your results (please do not enter daily totals).
How do I track my distance and time my run?
We accept results on the honor system, so you can track your distance and time however you like. The most accurate way to do this is by using a Running GPS watch, but there are also several free smartphone apps available for iPhones and Android devices that you may be interested in.
Where do I upload my results?
Click here. to upload your results.
Do I have to upload my results in order to receive my medal?
No. We mail medals to the people who didn’t submit results at the end of each race period.
That said, we encourage all participants to submit the results of their races.
*NO Refund on race entry fees nor donations.
- Location: las cruces, NM 88005
- Race Date: 2020/03/30 11:45:00 PM (Monday)
- LAS CRUCES